Monday, October 25, 2010

Just Call Me Billy Mayes...

I interrupt this blog (that has been slightly neglected lately) to bring you an excellent opportunity!! I know you have been sitting around wondering, "How can I help those crazy Long's raise the $3200 that they need, like, now for their adoption?". Well, look no further. Now, I'm not much of a salesman. In fact I HATE trying to sell people stuff. But this is different. 1) Because desperate times call for desperate measures, and 2) Because the products that I'm about to push help feed hungry kids and orphans in Uganda and Haiti!! How awesome is that?!? What was that? Tell you more? Ok...here we go.
First up we have the super cool, beautiful, and unique Ugandan magazine necklaces...

Purchase one of these for $25 and money will be donated to Amazima Ministries and the wonderful women of the Karamojong tribe. The Karamojong women create these beautiful necklaces by hand from recycled paper. The goal is to help these women maintain sustainable income for their families. Also, 50% of the profits will be sent to a feeding program in Uganda. Not to mention, $10 will go towards bringing my baby home:)

Next, we got lots of shirts. And not just any shirts. These babies raise awareness about the 147 million orphans in the world. I mean, that's a triple win: raise awareness, feed kids in Uganda/Haiti, and actually help bring a specific orphan into a family. It doesn't get any better than that, people.Hello, pink henley. Don't you look both comfy and adorable:)...
Always wondering what to buy the athlete in your life? Why, a black, dry-weave athletic shirt of course...
My personal fav...
And for those chilly days, a long sleeved tee...
You should check out amazima.org, see the great work that they're doing, then get this shirt to support them...
Now, all the shirts pictured above are $35, and word is these baseball tees are the softest shirts in the world and fit great. But I can hear a few of you groaning..."$35? What do you think I am? A rich American with a roof over my head and plenty of food in my pantry that will spend $35 going to a movie and sitting on my rear eating popcorn and drinking a coke? Gimme a deal!"
Well, will do. Here's some $30 jewels (and they still do the triple play: help us, feed a kid in Africa, and be a voice for those without one)...

And here's some that are only $25...

And,hey, for $20 let's get the kiddos involved. This cutie comes in hot pink or mint green and in sizes 2T or 3T...
And this long sleeved tee comes in 2T, 3T, & 4T...
And these come in youth sizes...
And last, but not least...actually, it's the most, there's this vintage zip-up hoodie for $50...So, there you have it. That's what I'm hawking. And I'm doing it unashamedly, dog-gone-it. Lemme know if you're interested in anything or have any questions about any of the products. I know the pics are pretty small, so if there's one you kinda like but want a better view, just holla and I'll hook you up with a better lookie.
Hey, what was that? Did you guys just hear those jingle bells? Yup. Christmas is a-coming and when you start going haywire buying gifts, think of me:)
To place an order, just comment here on the blog, facebook me, or email me at sweetalana@gmail.com.

No comments: